- Participation in all EDAMBA seminars and workshops, including the annual meeting which provides a unique opportunity to meet program directors.
- The opportunity to express your voice: Participation / Voting power at the EDAMBA Annual Meeting and General Assembly
- Representation on the EDAMBA Executive Committee by elected members nominated each year before the General Assembly
- Access to information through our informal network, publications and events
- Participation of doctoral students in annual EDAMBA summer academy and for graduates in annual EDAMBA thesis competition
Involvement in New Initiatives
EDAMBA-AASCB A joint study for 'Mapping the Changing Global Landscape of Business Doctoral Education'
EDAMBA - EFMD Involvement in the EQUAL Guidelines
Joint EIASM-EDAMBA initiative
- Development of ‘A European Code of Practice for Doctoral Education In Management and Business Studies’
- EDAMBA-EIASM Consortium on Doctoral Supervision which offers an opportunity for developing the next generation of supervisors.
Watch our video: Join EDAMBA